KI77

Posts: 200 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Device name: Nokia 7.2
Model Number: TA-1178
Wifi: Yes
Cellular: 4G
Data Provider: AT&T
OS version: 10

Hello my fellow old schoolers, I have been playing off and on for a while. I absolutely love the mobile version compared to when I was a kid going to the local library to play classic. Game play is generally flawless usually my wifi is my reason for d/c. I have noticed sometime switching from the wiki and back to the game sometimes bugs the game trees sometime turn white, sometimes the screen turns black. Then there's the occasion a D/C happens. However I haven't played runescape on a computer in many years.. I will post updates on my personal experience along my way.
I feel there is alot discourage of mobile, people always tell me that it's amazing that I've managed to play mobile this whole time. Saying things like they couldn't have. I tell you it want that difficult and you over come.
--suggestion--
I would like to see the buy limit shown in the GE.
More optimization function (ability to reduce graphic, basically like wiping the ground to one solid take textures away)
Rune essence pouches inter change option fill/empty. It is extremely hard to train runecrafting on mobile you always have to hold and tick empty I feel if options could change to empty when full and fill when the pouch is empty would be amazing. Playing mobile doesn't have the luxury of a speedy mouse right click.

This is all I have at the moment thank you!!

Ki77
I AM MOBILE!!

OSRS

27-Apr-2021 10:12:55

Vrax Regent

Vrax Regent

Posts: 1,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly, mobile might not seem as bad if you only play on mobile, but if you play on both, mobile feels like somewhat of a handicap. There ARE certain activities that I flat out refuse to do on mobile. High stakes activities and click intensive activities like PVP, raids, minigames, certain difficult quests, and a FEW skill activities, are next to impossible.

The UI on mobile is as efficiently laid out as on desktop, and the NUMBER ONE killer is the lack of a right click option. Right clicking on moving objects can be very difficult, and tapping the button on the left to switch back and forth between click mode can be annoying. There are also situations where it's better to change the function of that button, so you have to keep going back into settings and changing that buttons function, which you can't do while performing certain actions or during combat.

Honestly, I feel like a better way of doing the right click, besides the current button, would be to have an area/button you hold and then enables left click. As soon as you lift your finger, it goes back to left click. That way you can't miss click and not revert the click style and it's just easier, because 90% of the time you only need left click.

26-May-2021 19:28:05

Quick find code: 429-430-947-66213207 Back to Top