Forums

prayer and gear switching.

Quick find code: 429-430-938-66191732

Boughton3

Boughton3

Posts: 111 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we work something out with a poll or something because I've been playing mobile osrs since release. I must tell you fighting bosses are hard enough without tile overlays and tick counters making raids impossible for mobile osrs players.
We also cannot do a simple task as flicking prayer which is pretty much required if you want to fight bosses like JAD to obtain the fire cape, the inferno forget about it...
Another issue at hand is the gear switching for pvp imbalance which combined with prayer flicking is near impossible to be sustainable.
I simply reach out to the Jagex team in hopes that they tackle this issue with ease as it would benefit promotion as well since you could actually boss on osrs mobile if these changes could be made.
Thank you for your time- Boughton3

02-Dec-2020 04:12:07

BrightShores
Apr Member 2020

BrightShores

Posts: 136 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the answer to that is coding the ability to use Bluetooth keyboard/mouse into their mobile game.

But Jagex hasn't and probably wont. Don't understand why.

They could definitely gain more players on mobile if they promoted/did AD's explaining you can take runescape anywhere with you in the world and now can Boss with the addition of mouse/keyboard integration.

03-Dec-2020 20:57:28

Boughton3

Boughton3

Posts: 111 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm shooting for the mobile rework for pvm and pvp on mobile it's too clunky and easy to mis-click without any assistance from runelite like on pc. The prayer, special attack, spellbook, and inventory management is horrific when compared to how smooth it is on pc. I love this game and I hope to be able to play it for years to come but I would also like to enjoy every aspect of the game. Simple tasks as to getting a fire cape is too hard once you get to JAD because the prayer/inventory management is too bulky to navigate efficiently.

13-Dec-2020 04:25:17

Quick find code: 429-430-938-66191732 Back to Top