Forums

Mobile Only Player

Quick find code: 429-430-912-66187467

ColtDaGod

ColtDaGod

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I starter early this year I’ve only played on mobile have no pc , but I feel as it’s unfair cause I can*t beat good bosses no matter how hard I try the prayer switching is to slow to react on mobile an too hard to click cause they so close together I was thinking add something where we can have a GUI that we can add what prayer we need to use so we can easily click back an fourth ! Thankyou

04-Nov-2020 02:37:30

gobig gohome

gobig gohome

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello i wanted the steel panther pet from the mobile but i cant login error code 15. just became a member to rs3 and made a character on PC. do i need to sign up for the mobile app rs3 to get the steel panther pet? if so how and where is the sign up link?

07-Dec-2020 20:34:29 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2020 20:35:20 by gobig gohome

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
gobig gohome

The Error Code 15 refers to something in your browser that is blocking game access.
Do a thread search on 'Error Code 15' to see what others are saying about this.

You can access the same account from both a pc and mobile (Android users) - make sure you use exactly the same login. iOS mobile access to RS3 is still in beta testing stage.

Finally, a quote from the RS Wiki:
"To access and claim the founders packs, you must be logged into a game world on the mobile app. From there, select Settings (house icon, top left); next, select the Upgrades & Extras icon (shopping cart icon, third icon on the left); lastly, select Mobile Founders tab at the top of the screen."

The Steel Panther pet is part of the Founder Pack.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

07-Dec-2020 21:50:12 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2020 21:58:26 by Malua

Quick find code: 429-430-912-66187467 Back to Top