Forums

Graphical Errors on Mobile

Quick find code: 429-430-909-66190663

GutsyGrizzly
May Member 2023

GutsyGrizzly

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a Samsung Note9 and recently I posted a thread regarding my stylus stopped rotating the camera. It still clicks and drags bank items fine. I figured it was a confined issue, but the last few days ive been experiencing graphical issues. I thought the trees were white because of a winter holiday update but I believe it to be a lacl of textures. I also booted and got an all black/white load up as well. Relogging changed this back to normal as well. Occasionally I get random entities thatre just white and are not appearing correctly. (A range was a white square, and fishing spots in catherby were just white clumps. The water is white. As well as trees.)

24-Nov-2020 20:31:25

Reisclef
May Member 2021

Reisclef

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have this problem too on Galaxy S10.

It's weird seeing the white on the trees, and paths. Mainly seems to happen when the mobile app is backgroumded for a long time.

Today it took on a completely different form and most of the screen looks black until I quit the app and go back in.

Reported it to support who said ingame bug report it, but doubt it'd get looked at. They also suggested posting here, so here it is...

27-Jan-2021 20:29:22

Reisclef
May Member 2021

Reisclef

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have this problem too on Galaxy S10.

It's weird seeing the white on the trees, and paths. Mainly seems to happen when the mobile app is backgrounded for a long time.

Today it took on a completely different form and most of the screen looks black until I quit the app and go back in.

Reported it to support who said ingame bug report it, but doubt it'd get looked at. They also suggested posting here, so here it is...

27-Jan-2021 20:29:26 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2021 20:29:57 by Reisclef

Quick find code: 429-430-909-66190663 Back to Top