Forums

[SOLUTION* GameCenter users! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 429-430-846-66059991

Male Ghost
Mar Member 2024

Male Ghost

Posts: 100 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone,

You want to set an authenticator for your brand new GameCenter Account? Me too! 1Here is how.

1- When you login to OSRS, you should see 4 boxes: bank pin, message center, membership and a fourth box. PICK message center.

2- You should be redirected to your browser on the official website. You should be logged in already.

3- Link your email.

4- validate your email (in your email inbox)

5- Set the authenticator

If this doesn’t work because you have 0 messages, then get the free membership trial and you should get a message in your message center.

Ask me questions here, I will reply the best I can.

Best regards!
School is fine, nerf life. - Me

13-Nov-2018 17:17:36

Sour Nugs
Jan Member 2023

Sour Nugs

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ya it is real confusing lol.
Had the gamecenter login for mobile then could not log in, using the same email.
Had to go into game, link email and type in that corresponding email just so i could play on desktop... But does work so there it is

10-Mar-2019 21:34:51

blkmagic2118

blkmagic2118

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It wont let me or redirect me to anything when I click there and if I go to the steps provided by them for linking my email on the in-game account settings it doesn't show link email it shows word for word " email unlinked" I am really frustrated with this as I am a two time member and pay money for this game and just want my email linked and to be able to play on pc not just my phone. I have also reported this in game as a game bug and still nothing

07-Jan-2020 17:37:15

Quick find code: 429-430-846-66059991 Back to Top