Forums

Keyboard & Mouse Integration

Quick find code: 429-430-827-66191989

BrightShores
Apr Member 2020

BrightShores

Posts: 136 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No im not using a sylus pen.
No i don't care if someone has done jad or infernal on their phone. Most of us arent that person.

"go play your PC then if you want a keyboard/mouse"

No.

I can't take my house internet connection everywhere I go. I can't take my PC everywhere I go.

I'd love to play RS during car rides or at the park or at my friends house or while on break, ect.

Other than super afking Skills, like 70% of the game is locked due to poor functionality of the finger touch integration.

Shrugs.. Mobile is a "success" but jagex has no idea how popular it could of gotten with integration of keyboard/mouse.

There's not many App games that allow it, I know, but thats why RUNECAPE ON MOBILE was going to be different. It was going to revolutionize what gaming meant for the phone. It was suppose to bring PC gaming to the phone.

I think there's a lot of lost members who would still play if they could enjoy the full game on their phone correctly.

Oh well..

It's never too late to spend the time to integrate it and re-do Advertising for Mobile with the New addition of Mouse/Keyboard

03-Dec-2020 21:02:34 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2020 02:08:50 by BrightShores

iTz Sobeit

iTz Sobeit

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That actually sounds like a great idea. If you have the accessories to apply to the phone it should be available. I'm no expert but I'm sure the code to create isn't that difficult to implement, while a lot of other games offer the same. I too wish for a better experience on mobile cause the game isn't game bad its that you need to figure out the areas that are lacking and improve from there. I like this idea
I give a thumbs up.

04-Dec-2020 20:26:16

Quick find code: 429-430-827-66191989 Back to Top