Forums

Perm ban playing mobile?

Quick find code: 429-430-704-66146561

Scynthetic

Scynthetic

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to inform everyone That if you are playing mobile for hours on end to expect to get your accounts permanently banned for macroing, which was, infact the case with my previous account "Zembrota", Shortly after mobile was released.
And I'm very sick and tired of seeing this account permanently banned For offenses That did not occur. I don't care if I'm called out to be guilty just like everyone else without real proof of being so. And that's what this world is based on now "Guilty until proven innocent". If you were to look at my goals, friends, and achievements I have made over the years playing on that account, you would come to realize that it would be absolutely stupid For anybody to use a illegal 3rd party programs to cheat! ( Which was what I was accused for while playing mobile shortly after release)
I have spent FAR too much time, effort, and money building this account for it to be thrown in a garbage can..
I cannot say whether or not their detection service is great or poor.
But what I can tell you is their bot detection isn't perfect. And so here I am again risking yet another runescape account for it to only (more than likey) be banned again for calling Jagex out on their faulty services.
And how convenient that I can't reach ANYONE from Jagex to talk to about my Predicament.
Zem

11-Mar-2020 02:13:20

Scynthetic

Scynthetic

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex is taking too long to come up with an explanation.
So silence is my treatment.
And so I'm just another guy robbed of his time, money, and Continued loyalty To the game, even to this day..
Half of what I've mentioned brings us to why this game is dying.
At their current rate;
Jagex will soon be lost forever in the dark corners of time.
Zem

11-Mar-2020 04:38:15

KTV
Jun Member 2023

KTV

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow, sorry to hear about the status of your account! But I must say, throughout the years of my RuneScape journey, I have not been wrongfully banned.

As a young kid, I've made lots of mistakes and lost quite a few accounts. These days, I've learned my lesson and would do everything in my power to protect my accounts.

In regards to mobile, I've been actively using it since its release due to grown-up priorities. And thus far, I have not experienced any punishments for using their new platform.

Jagex's bot detection is pretty decent and if you get banned, then there's a good chance that you were caught breaking their rules.

Not to say that mistakes can't be made. I hope things clear up for you soon. Take it easy!
Old School RuneScape or RuneScape 3? It doesn't matter. Just play whichever gives you the most enjoyment.

11-Mar-2020 23:56:06

Miss Granite
Jun Member 2023

Miss Granite

Posts: 90 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Hillme*,

Sorry to hear what happened to you.

If you are sure that you did not do anything wrong, this can be due to the fact that you got hacked and macroed on.

This happened to me lately and i got permanently banned for macroing and my bank got cleaned when i manage to recover my account.

I recommend you change password for both your OSRS and email account and that you add a 2 step verification for both. Make sure you check your device for malware.

In hope to get your account back, i recommend you appeal for your account and put hijacking as a reason.

Hope this will get your account back.

Best regards,

15-Mar-2020 02:27:27

Quick find code: 429-430-704-66146561 Back to Top