Forums

Can** log in or buy membership

Quick find code: 429-430-681-66141129

Pubic_monkey

Pubic_monkey

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’m trying to log into my account on mobile I haven’t played it now for over 4 months, I’m stood in a members area and can*t even log into a free world Ive tried for over 24hours and when I go online to buy a new membership it says my account isn’t eligible for any items. Ive searched online for hours and many people are having the same problem but unfortunately I haven’t come across any solutions that will get me back in game. I currently can not log into my old school RuneScape account on mobile as I am stood in a members only area I have been trying to log in to a free world for over 24 hours and I also can not buy membership either it says this account isn’t eligible for any items

31-Jan-2020 17:28:21

Daylight

Daylight

Posts: 932 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Pubic_monkey,

This may seem redundant, but for the sake of trail and error, are you positive you were trying to login to a free-to-play world? Accounts are automatically teleported to Lumbridge when they are standing in a members only area and run out of membership.

If this doesn't work, try one the following to resubscribe on your phone...

1) You can visit the Amazon Marketplace on the phone browser and purchase a membership. It will ask to link the game account and membership will be automatically be credited.

2) If you're using iOS:

Open the Settings app.
Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.*
Tap the Runescape subscription.
*If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.

3) If you're using Android:

Open the Google Play Store.
Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account.
Tap Menu > Subscriptions.

Let me know if this helps,
Daylight
Good vibes and high tides.

31-Jan-2020 18:40:07 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2020 18:40:36 by Daylight

Pubic_monkey

Pubic_monkey

Tha is for the reply I’m definitely trying to log into the free worlds and it just won*t work. I’ve been on amazon and the membership is currently unavailable in the uk on there and I am on iOS but I don’t have a subscription for runescape on this phone and the phone I bought it on has had the membership cancelled for over 4 months. I currently can not log into my old school RuneScape account on mobile as I am stood in a members only area I have been trying to log in to a free world for over 24 hours and I also can not buy membership either it says this account isn’t eligible for any items

31-Jan-2020 21:45:10

Pubic_monkey

Pubic_monkey

It’s this account I’m posting about it’s been about 3 days now and I still log in to a free world or buy membership I currently can not log into my old school RuneScape account on mobile as I am stood in a members only area I have been trying to log in to a free world for over 24 hours and I also can not buy membership either it says this account isn’t eligible for any items

02-Feb-2020 13:54:54

Pubic_monkey

Pubic_monkey

This is the exact same email I am using to log into my osrs account that I use to log into the forum and the membership got cancelled over 3 months ago for this account and it still won’t let me log into a free world because I’m in a members area I currently can not log into my old school RuneScape account on mobile as I am stood in a members only area I have been trying to log in to a free world for over 24 hours and I also can not buy membership either it says this account isn’t eligible for any items

04-Feb-2020 22:44:37

Quick find code: 429-430-681-66141129 Back to Top