Forums

100% Mobile

Quick find code: 429-430-620-66133493

ZkingGhost

ZkingGhost

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know Jagex has said they are looking into the issue, whatever they have done to try and fix the issue has disabled the ability to manually select a world through the Old School website. As I am 100% Mobile, and Twisted League is only 60 days long, I would have hoped for a quicker Solution. If anyone has any ideas, to get the mobile App running.. I'm game to hear.

09-Dec-2019 15:54:26

SnipnUrPurp

SnipnUrPurp

Posts: 1,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I myself am a 90% mobile only player that only plays on the computer now when it's a must or when I'm bossing in my wife is okay with it other than that I am on my cell phone playing RuneScape I myself have returned to RuneScape because of mobile and over the past week and a half I have lost a total of 5 days in my membership for a bun that cost me 5.5 million GP the only thing that I'm seeing from jagex is that they're working on the problem yet I see 78,000 players online flying the game I feel that their least concern at the moment is the few thousand mobile players that can't get on Hyster customer care continues like this I will once again part ways with RuneScape it is BS that I feel we are not a concern at the moment as long as there Maine frame is running parentheses desktop

09-Dec-2019 17:09:03

SnipnUrPurp

SnipnUrPurp

Posts: 1,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I myself am a 90% mobile only player that only plays on the computer now when it's a must or when I'm bossing in my wife is okay with it other than that I am on my cell phone playing RuneScape I myself have returned to RuneScape because of mobile and over the past week and a half I have lost a total of 5 days in my membership for a bun that cost me 5.5 million GP the only thing that I'm seeing from jagex is that they're working on the problem yet I see 78,000 players online flying the game I feel that their least concern at the moment is the few thousand mobile players that can't get on Hyster customer care continues like this I will once again part ways with RuneScape it is BS that I feel we are not a concern at the moment as long as there Maine frame is running parentheses desktop

09-Dec-2019 17:09:06

Quick find code: 429-430-620-66133493 Back to Top