Forums

Phone call disconnections

Quick find code: 429-430-599-66286635

1 Haole
Dec Member 2020

1 Haole

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’m having a problem where when I get a phone call, I am getting disconnected and have to reconnect to reconnect to my Jagex account every time. I am on an iOS device and am playing over mobile data(not WiFi). It is keeping me from doing any combat or semi mini games for fear of getting logged and losing all progress/dying. Anyone else have this problem?

06-Sep-2023 23:40:19

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I personally do not have encountered this myself. I’d advise you to either reach out to the support team ( report a bug ) or join, if you haven’t done so already, the official OSRS Discord and let Mod Gecko know what is happening. They are in charge of all things OSRS mobile. Feel free to send them a private message on Discord or tag them in the mobile-bug channel.

You can find the Discord invite link to the Oldschool Runescape Discord here; Runescape Discoed invite links (click me) ( this will open a new window ).
Ooh, shiny things!

09-Sep-2023 15:52:14

Malmmadurinn
Sep Member 2023

Malmmadurinn

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did encounter this on android and also whenever I switched to firefox to check the wiki. The solution was to go into settings for the osrs app and change the battery management from "optimized" to "unrestricted"
That way osrs can stay active in the background.
If you're still getting disconnects when you get calls check also in the settings for mobile data that you've enabled background data usage.

26-Sep-2023 10:37:49

Quick find code: 429-430-599-66286635 Back to Top