Forums

Jagex its been 4 days!

Quick find code: 429-430-571-66133212

LetsGetGuap
Sep Member 2023

LetsGetGuap

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex its been 4 days since i have been able to enjoy your game i bought a year membership. And i cant even play bc I cannot connect to your servers! Please help me i have tried everything to fix it! Jagex fix your servers its been 4 days since i have been able to play. Ive tried everything to fix it. Nothing is working please help!!

08-Dec-2019 04:03:15

NotAloneHere

NotAloneHere

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On your web browser go to Old School RuneScape‘s website. Look for a UK world and tap on it. Should open your game and then you can join any server. This method has worked for me 100%. Hope this helps. Jagex really needs to get it together on this one. Not sure why joining a UK world works but it does. If you try to join any other world it will not work you’ll get the countdown and it’ll say failed to connect to servers. It must be a UK world.

08-Dec-2019 04:26:11

eekscar
Feb Member 2024

eekscar

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That fix does not work at all. I have tried every single (free2play) world and still get the "failed to contact server retrying" repeatedly. I have seen many supposed fixes but the problem is none of the "work arounds" actually work.

08-Dec-2019 05:22:13

Slay Ah Lot
Mar Member 2022

Slay Ah Lot

Posts: 62 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
+1 on this, logging in to site to pick an Australian or UK site to then log in has me phoaking irate. I am about to go back to playing console games as most of my time to play is done on mobile, and it is blantant Jagex don't give two phocks because we are nearing a week with this GD issue!!!! fix this SH NOW. _

08-Dec-2019 08:30:49

Quick find code: 429-430-571-66133212 Back to Top