Forums

S pens no longer work

Quick find code: 429-430-352-66275034

og7heads
Jan Member 2023

og7heads

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I logged in yesterday and my S pen on my phone and my s pen on my tablet no longer can long press. This means I can no longer pan the camera or long press for a list of options while using my pen which is the main way I play. As this effects both devices and pens and I changed no settings I suspect this is something to do with a patch. This also occurred after the icon for the game changed to include the party hat on the logo which adds to my suspicions. It's hard for me to play with my fingers so if anyone knows a way I could fix this or a dev could look into the code you would make my day. Thanks ahead of time everyone.

20-Feb-2023 00:23:38

SupahCynic

SupahCynic

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im on the S22 Ultra also, now holding out on buying a bond until they fix the problem as i mostly play on mobile. While they are at it i hope they add more support and custom setting for stylus and S Pen. Be nice to utilise the side button for something like toggling between dropping items. OSRS endagered species

20-Feb-2023 23:13:17

Huntingmen1
Aug Member 2008

Huntingmen1

Posts: 118 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same foe me last time my s pen on my 22 ultra worked was the 15 just before the update. I'm hoping it gets fixed soon as the stylist is much nicer and more precise then my fingers and hurts less. It seems to effect camera, long press, and interfaces such as scrolling through the bank. I would like to hear if/when they will have this fixed as it's not the first time these issues have occurred and seem to have been broken in the latest update. I play mainly on my phone anymore so I'm hoping this gets fixed soon.

21-Feb-2023 14:53:48

Mijae

Mijae

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same problem for me.
I just logged into mobile after a week break and can't long press with s pen and can't adjust camera angle, but single click still works.

21-Feb-2023 22:16:09 - Last edited on 21-Feb-2023 22:18:55 by Mijae

Quick find code: 429-430-352-66275034 Back to Top