Forums

Left Hold Click Camera Issue

Quick find code: 429-430-337-66274918

Mr Sandman X

Mr Sandman X

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New problem as of yesterday 2/17. I currently have been playing on a iPad Pro max with a wireless keyboard and mouse. Everything has been working fine for years now. However, Starting yesterday - a very big change happened while using my mouse and I tried every setting in the world to try to see if it was me who somehow pressed something - but nothing helps. I haven’t changed anything on my end equipment wise. It just seems how the mouse works has randomly changed. (commands with left and right clicks no longer recognize a press and hold of the button)

Previously - my mouse left single click would pick up items, attack an enemy or move to the location etc. That all still works. However - If i pressed and hold the left click, I could rotate the Camera - That no longer works. As soon as the button goes down, it tries to move to that exact location without registering it being held etc. What changed? And how do i change it back? Using the scroll wheel is clunky and tedious and everything was perfect before.

18-Feb-2023 13:36:35

RookEndgame
Jul Member 2022

RookEndgame

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I too have noticed the same issue, I have used a keyboard and mouse on my iPhone 13 pro max for the past 6+ months with a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. I switch between my work laptop and mobile.

Now it's near on unplayable, clicks are unresponsive holding left click doesn't rotate the camera. Something has changed either on the iOS or the backend of the OSRS app.

I really hope they fix this, I can no longer play how I like to play,

20-Feb-2023 03:37:39

Quick find code: 429-430-337-66274918 Back to Top