Forums

Mobile app not working

Quick find code: 429-430-266-66259933

BlSHNU
Jul Member 2021

BlSHNU

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since yesterdays update my app has just not been the same. I have been using the app for well over a year and never suffered any problems and since yesterday when my Hunter trap timer is activated the timers themselves do not show up at all and when activated my app is very very laggy which I’ve never experienced on the app and when I turn it off the lagging stops. Another problem I am suffering is everytime I teleport my app crashes and I have to reboot it. I have emailed and tried deleting the app resetting my phone and then re-installed the app and I still have the same problem. I am playing on an iPhone 11. Like I have said already I have never had any problems with the app so hopefully can get this sorted as it is rather annoying my gaming experience at the moment.
Thank you

11-Aug-2022 12:24:37

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello xbishnux,

That sounds like you are not having a great time using the mobile OSRS app. To ease the annoyance I can tell you that the developers are aware of the issue (see the osrs discord mobile channels) . Players have suggested that lowering your frame rate to anything but unlimited and/or 60 will temporarily fixes the issue - also disabling the mining ore timer does seem to do the trick for most people.

Keep an eye on your play/app store for an update. I am sure they are doing whatever they can to fix the issue as fast as possible.
Ooh, shiny things!

11-Aug-2022 15:49:05

Quick find code: 429-430-266-66259933 Back to Top