Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Device name: IPad 8th Gen
Model Number: A2428
Wifi: xfinity
Cellular: 5G ultra wide
Data Provider: T-Mobile
OS version: 15.6

What is the issue?:

external keyboard has stopped working properly as of 07/26/2022. I can no longer use the keyboard to rotate the camera , I cant use it to control chat dialogue nor can I submit a typed text as the enter key seems to not register. But I can type letters and numbers but that’s about it. I have tried two external keyboards that a both work perfectly fine with other applications . 1 is a logictech iPad keyboard the other is a apple keyboard same issue on both . Almost positive the issue is on the client side. I have reinstalled Mobile app multiple times and issue persists. Please assist

Where is the issue?:client side

Does restarting the client fix the issue?: no neither does re installing

27-Jul-2022 14:01:35 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2022 14:18:20 by Coza The Mad

Big Fat Clok

Big Fat Clok

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im having a similar issue

im an iPad user with an original apple keyvboard but since the update of yesterday my keyboard is acting very weird.

i cannot use the enter and backspace key anymore and the G key seems to be the new enter key. also when i press the F key it says''you havent recieved any messages to which you can reply''

28-Jul-2022 13:39:58

Jabdor
Jul Member 2023

Jabdor

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’m experiencing the exact same issue. Can type on my wireless keyboards (Bluetooth and magic keyboard), but it frequently autocorrects, and the enter and delete keys don’t work. I have to use the onscreen keyboard to hit enter.

30-Jul-2022 14:48:01

Quick find code: 429-430-233-66258750 Back to Top