Forums

King's Ransom Courtroom Trial

Quick find code: 429-430-221-66257506

owjfnf

owjfnf

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am trying to progress through the king's ransom quest but when i enter the trial section of the quest the gui freezes on mobile and am unable to interact with the witnesses or leave the courtroom unless i force close the app, very frustrating. I have also noticed that a lot of mobile players are having this issue and yes my app is the current edition and have tried clearing cache, uninstalling etc, etc please help

12-Jul-2022 03:54:58

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya,

Oh noes.. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to progress with your quest due the client keep freezing.

You mentioned removing the application and/or clearing your cache, restarting your phone ( after removing the application ), and reinstalling the application did not fix the issue you are facing. Have you tried lowering your FPS to anything but
unlimited
or
? Doing so often seems to do the trick for us mobile users and temporarily fixes the freezing issue.

As always do feel free to report the bug to the developers. You can find more information regarding reporting a bug here: Report a bug (click me) (this will redirect you to the official support website from Jagex).

I hope this is the solution you are looking for. :)
Ooh, shiny things!

12-Jul-2022 16:54:03 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2022 16:54:54 by Local Files

Quick find code: 429-430-221-66257506 Back to Top