Forums

Let us downgrade

Quick find code: 429-430-201-66256212

turbo_z31
Jul Member 2023

turbo_z31

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the love of god this update ruined mobile osrs tons of lag sign in issues
Problems hopping worlds the new bar on the right gets in the way and cant be moved the words are illegible game freezes and crashes so much at least let us downgrade to the old WORKING version before the update at least make that an option i want to give credit for trying but this is honestly just as bad as how you handled the recent deadman failure

26-Jun-2022 02:33:06

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Turbo,

If you are referring to the xp bar to the right side of your screen you are able to disable it. Go to your
settings
>
interfaces
>
popout panel
>
XP tracker.

Have you tried removing the application, restarting your mobile device and reinstalling the game after? This often does the trick - also make sure you are using the latest available versions for both the game application and your mobile device.

Do you play the game on your WiFi or mobile network? Switching between both to see if one is causing you lag and the other does not may be something to look into as well.
Ooh, shiny things!

26-Jun-2022 11:17:35 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2022 11:22:13 by Local Files

ITIistah J
Dec Member 2023

ITIistah J

Posts: 1,156 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would love a downgrade. Haven't been able to play unless I'm connected to wifi. I'm a 100% mobile player and if I'm going to need wifi then I might as well play on a laptop or desktop. The whole point of a "mobile" app is to be able to play it on the go! App was working just fine before the update. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

29-Jun-2022 00:55:26

RipGimDrone
Mar Member 2024

RipGimDrone

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would downgrade too. I like the features but I can't stand this bank bug! Once it happens it messes up the whole game until I force close the game and I can't do that during wintertodt. It's very inconvenient... been like this for months now

29-Jun-2022 21:48:20

Quick find code: 429-430-201-66256212 Back to Top