Forums

Crash while minigame

Quick find code: 429-430-123-66255613

TooOld2Care

TooOld2Care

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My friend and I are doing a group iron man and we are trying to do the RC minigame on mobile. On the guardians worlds we are able to access the minigame and play it. But right as soon as we use the which rune altar first the game crashes. Now we can go into a none guardians world and fail a duo attempt because we aren’t strong enough. Is there any fix for this because as Ironman on mobile half the time is a real bummer not to have this minigame for runes

17-Jun-2022 17:15:41

TooOld2Care

TooOld2Care

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dropped my fps rate to 15 fps and it seems to have worked for now. It’s not great on the eyes and movement is slow sometimes. But at least can accomplish the minigame and get rewards. But if this still could get worked on so it wasn’t so bad on the eyes

17-Jun-2022 17:48:03

Intensify

Intensify

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is a huge problem which I hope they're aware of. It's such a chill and fun mini-game you cant enjoy on mobile. I heard a random person mention it in-game yesterday and just wanted to test it for myself before I go and sleep with my mom at the hospital, hoping I could skill while she slept, but sure enough as soon as i entered any rift/altar my game crashed immediately. I'm about to try your lowering of the FPS solution and hope it works. Thank you!

18-Jun-2022 01:27:54

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In the beta they seem to have fixed the crashing issue as since beta release I did not have any crashes while playing the minigame. Lowering your FPS to anything but unlimited and/or 60 will temporarily fix the issue, indeed.

Counting down the days till the new mobile release. :D
Ooh, shiny things!

18-Jun-2022 19:02:37

Quick find code: 429-430-123-66255613 Back to Top