Forums

High Alch on mobile

Quick find code: 429-430-11-66206041

Psychs87
Sep Member 2019

Psychs87

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Jagex developers,
Currently on mobile devices when you cast high alchemy from the spellbook tab on the left it opens up the inventory on the right.
This is awkward and clunky as it requires me to click back and forth on the left and right side of the screen and be careful to avoid tapping the wrong thing.
My suggestion for quality of life improvement is to treat high alchemy similarly to the explorers ring and when casting the spell open up the inventory on the left.

I assume this would also be helpful for low alchemy, superheat item, and any spells that target items in the inventory

Thank you,
Psychs

02-Mar-2021 14:49:17

Vrax Regent

Vrax Regent

Posts: 1,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's meant to be used with both hand. You tap alch with your left thumb, and tap the item with your right thumb.

The part I agree with is the tapping the wrong item. Not because of the way you do it, but because of the size of items. I regularly mistap ALL the time on my phone since my thumb is big enough to cover multiple inventor spaces. That's just an inherent drawback of mobile, though.

24-Mar-2021 22:35:46 - Last edited on 24-Mar-2021 22:59:16 by Vrax Regent

Deitord

Deitord

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is a great solution to this issue.. it's bored alch on mobile due panels in different sides, compared to PC where in every window mode (fixed and resizable) panels are in the same place and only need spam click without the need of pay attention to screen and without missclick.

This is really a MUST thing to fix urgently.

24-May-2021 05:21:26

Quick find code: 429-430-11-66206041 Back to Top