Forums

Cannot sign in on mobile

Quick find code: 429-430-104-66255648

Z1 G
Sep Member 2021

Z1 G

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, sorry if this has been posted recently.
But am trying to log In via mobile. Everytime I click sign in with Jagex it doesn't do anything just stays on the home page unable to put any details in.
And via email, both my main and iron are linked to that email. But whenever I choose log in via email it just gives me my iron man, but want my main.
Please help

18-Jun-2022 13:19:06

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Zigardo,

Have you tried removing/deleting the application from your mobile device? Make sure to restart your device after you have removed the application ( turn it on and off )

Reinstall the OSRS app after and see if that has fixed the issue.
Ooh, shiny things!

18-Jun-2022 18:49:46 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2022 19:00:10 by Local Files

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
And via email, both my main and iron are linked to that email. But whenever I choose log in via email it just gives me my iron man, but want my main.
The two accounts will have separate logins though it is fine to have multiple accounts registered to the same email. The registered email is the contact email, so Jagex can contact you about the accounts or to put through password changes etc.

If the email logs you into your Ironman it means your main has a different login.
If you have forgotten the login for your main, try the tools on the Forgotten login support page. Navigation: Still stuck -> No -> Yes -> Email my login
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

20-Jun-2022 00:37:43

Quick find code: 429-430-104-66255648 Back to Top