Forums

Golden Party Hat Shard

Quick find code: 42-43-992-66237702

Coffinss
Aug Member 2023

Coffinss

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Could I get a chance to receive the Golden Party Hat Shard just by training solely herblore? I have been making Primal Extracts for more than 20 hours now but not yet gotten a shard. Do I have to train multiple Artisan skills to increase the chances?

01-Dec-2021 14:14:35

umagabungala

umagabungala

Posts: 146 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Coffinss said :
Could I get a chance to receive the Golden Party Hat Shard just by training solely herblore? I have been making Primal Extracts for more than 20 hours now but not yet gotten a shard. Do I have to train multiple Artisan skills to increase the chances?

Yes you can get it from herblore. You don't have to train other Artisan skills if you don't want to. For some reason you have been really unlucky.

GL.
<3

07-Dec-2021 15:29:04

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,638 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Strawb3 said :
I got a shard while doing slayer. The problem is I don't know if it was the combat shard or the support shard (I missed the notification at the time). Is there any way I can find out?

Yes, just click on a shard in your inventory and you'll be able to see which ones you have/need.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

08-Dec-2021 12:27:30

Quick find code: 42-43-992-66237702 Back to Top