Forums

Feedback Yak To The Light

Quick find code: 42-43-957-66221497

Made In Asia
Sep Member 2017

Made In Asia

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need to say that there are some unbalanced tasks in this yak track which makes us forcibly need to skip it. This stuff pisses me off a lot. Im doing the track with my f2p ironman and my main account. And on f2p there are some tasks that is impossible me to do, like gets tons of exp in crafting or chop burn magic logs. (seriously how can i obtain 1.7k of magic logs as ironman f2p? thats ridiculous). The same goes for my main account, when we need to chose betwen grind some huge amount of exp, or something very expensive like herblore or farming. Those tasks are really unbalanced and force you to skip. The problem is that every yak track we get way more unbalanced tasks. If u guys gonna do it at least give us a buff of how many skips we can buy or nerf the amount of bonds that we need to exchange for skips. Or just get rid of those unbalanced tasks. I dont want Runescape to turn in some generic chinese gacha game that i need to spend money in order to play.

07-Jul-2021 23:08:15

Squirrlee
Jun Member 2021

Squirrlee

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had to grind out 157k EXP in rune crafting that took 4 or 5 hours . I have 14 tasks left to finish and I don't see how I could do it considering I have a Job. I don't think the tasks are going to get any easier and that's not even considering the rewards are a 3 tier system F2p/Members/Premium. So to get all the rewards I need 5 BONDS. Premium for 7 days (2 Bonds) 4 skips (1 bond) 10 skips (2 bonds) for "only" $34.99. I have the money but kind of tough to swallow. I understand people in Jagex needs to get paid for the work they do on the events and rewards. I just have a hard time with the 3 tier system and being a member then still having to pay extra just to get all the rewards from an event.

Am I wrong on this?

08-Jul-2021 23:17:38 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2021 23:19:05 by Squirrlee

JennOfWar

JennOfWar

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I miss getting the last overrides and pet and really tried hard and would love too see a way I could get them. I love the yak tracks . but life get so busy I some time barely miss getting all of it done by a hair. please say you can get an option out :)

12-Jul-2021 02:50:09

VanpyerQueen
Jun Member 2020

VanpyerQueen

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree JennOfWar I also miss getting the last overrides and pet and really tried hard and would love too see a way I could get them. I love the yak tracks . but life get so busy I some time barely miss getting all of it done by a hair. please say you can get an option out :)

12-Jul-2021 02:53:40

Quick find code: 42-43-957-66221497 Back to Top