Forums

Great Gielinor Run-together

Quick find code: 42-43-855-66101459

Wynnflaet
Dec Member 2015

Wynnflaet

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
** Saturday, first of June, 16:00 game time @ Tyras Camp, w138 **

Ok, now THIS is something I've wanted to do for a loooooong long long time. The one and only, Great Gielinor run . However, as the internet-social being that I am, I decided to do this with others. So here it is! The Great Gielinor run-togetheeeer! :P

Absolute must list:
* Partial completion of the quest Regicide
* Partial completion of the quest The Branches of Darkmeyer

Extra:
* HIGHLY recommended! Have the either the darkmeyer disguise/House Drakan outfit on, so you'll have a... more.. pleasant visit in the city of the vampyres.
* HIGHLY recommended! The shortcut key, either as it is or in your keyring. Makes the route much more pleasant. Trust me on this one...
* Not a biggie, but a bit boring not to have: either a crosbow and a mithril grapple, or a built hidey-hole in the White Wolf Mountain. If not, you'll have to go around, prolly alone. sad.

I personally won't have any run-energy boosting equipment with me, but I do have max agility, so I'll run longer than those who don't. I'm not making this a competition, but you can challenge a friend if you'd like, but you'll have to navigate on your own!

And last but not least: Feel free to link this post and send it to anyone you'd like to join! Who knows, maybe you'll find a few friends along the way? .... get it? Because we're .... .. yeeeah.
I'll try to be at the camp about half an hour before we start, dancing to a music box or two.

* Great Gielinor run is a silly achivo, where you run from camp Tyras aaaaaalll the way to Castle Drakan without any other means of transport. No tellys. To ships. No balloons. No nothing. Achivo is not timed, and it's worth 50 rs.
Want to join a V ery K inky clan?
;)

19-May-2019 18:03:11

Quick find code: 42-43-855-66101459 Back to Top