Forums

Spring Fayre Rant

Quick find code: 42-43-839-65918503

Apd
May Member 2020

Apd

Posts: 539 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As I logged in today I noticed that the Spring Fayre had ended and there was a message that said the Tickets/Tokens will be "cleared" on the 12th of June. I teleport to the event site figuring we could still use our tokens we earned only to find that isn't the case. I don't recall seeing anything that stated when the event was going to end and I think it's kind of unfair that we can't at least convert them to some kind of rewards if we can't purchase the event prizes anymore. Why even keep them in game until the 12th if you can't do anything with them? Overall I thought it was kind of shady there was no notice stating last call to use tokens.

06-Jun-2017 04:36:55

Lucky Crayon

Lucky Crayon

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Appears
MANY
players were saving up until they had all they could get...just like in the past. Some even spending
MONEY
on runecoins for some of those tickets!
Also, not EVERYONE is online the LAST DAY of an event. Therefore (just like with past events) the courtesy of the event stores remaining open for some time afterwards.
Problem with THIS event is the tickets are in our pouch but
NOWHERE TO USE THEM
!
I have a
c
r
a
y
o
n
and I know how to use it! :P

06-Jun-2017 06:56:12

Sinner084

Sinner084

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Logged in today to purchase the last override needed to get the title only to find the crater full of rabbits. I slaughtered them all out of pure disdain for the sudden ending of the event.

How exactly are we supposed to use the remaining tickets we have IF you have already removed the vendors?! *facepalm*

06-Jun-2017 18:04:20

Apd
May Member 2020

Apd

Posts: 539 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Circuit Man said :
You've had an extra month to spend them. The original date was May 28th. Your fault.

An extra month? May 28th was just last week. I don't think you fully understand what I and a lot of other people are trying to say. In the past every other event we were allowed to spend the tickets after the event ended for a week or so. Why have it say tickets will be in game until the 12th if we can't use them?

06-Jun-2017 20:08:34

Quick find code: 42-43-839-65918503 Back to Top