Forums

lvl 10 armor war

Quick find code: 42-43-709-65871638

egam-ssergit

egam-ssergit

Posts: 876 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(thanks Arf 2017 for moving it to right place)

event:
simple event its for the fun of it.
You bring level 10 gear to our clan battlefield prismatic.
We will divide into two teams blue vs red

After the teams made we do 3 killing games all different maps (object kill 50 of the other team repeat kills work)
some similarity might be spotted between them

after these are done we will go to the wilderness with the lvl 10 gear and do a huge free for all fight (if u value the items and wanna keep them for what ever reason okay don't come)

when: 3pm game time
Do not follow me down my road go down your own road, for this road I travel is mine and mine alone. Our roads may entwine again down the way I will see you then my friend

this is a semi rip off a famous quote but with my own touch to it.... (i do not know who)

19-Jan-2017 06:30:41 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2017 02:02:43 by egam-ssergit

egam-ssergit

egam-ssergit

what to bring
helm body legs feet boots slot:
iron/hard leather/imp hide

cape
battlefield cape

amulet
sapphire/emerald/ruby/diamond enchanted (nothing better)

weapons allowed:
any iron weapons 2h or 1h dual wield or shield
oak bows
iron crossbows
elemental staff
mindspike
imphide wand/book
max spell: earth strike

what NOT TO BRING
auras of any kind
pocket item of any kind
ring of any kind
gem bolts
potions
food
ancient magic
lunar magic
prayer
summons
this kills me a lot trust me but no cosmetic

if you think something should be obviously stated banned or not sure if approved please ask me asap chances are if the lvl require is lower then 10 it be okay but ask before you bring it!
Do not follow me down my road go down your own road, for this road I travel is mine and mine alone. Our roads may entwine again down the way I will see you then my friend

this is a semi rip off a famous quote but with my own touch to it.... (i do not know who)

19-Jan-2017 06:30:47 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2017 20:30:20 by egam-ssergit

egam-ssergit

egam-ssergit

space

19-Jan-2017 06:30:56

egam-ssergit

egam-ssergit

space

19-Jan-2017 06:31:03

egam-ssergit

egam-ssergit

Aethel Wolf said :
Thread moved to Events and Competitions forum.

i thought i put it in wrong place thanks not the best with the forum organization though im sure u have that a lot

19-Jan-2017 23:50:59

Quick find code: 42-43-709-65871638 Back to Top