Forums

First World Duel Carnival

Quick find code: 42-43-546-65829717

Neo_Blitz
Nov Member 2018

Neo_Blitz

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Dusts off cape, polishes crossbows, encrests shield, and picks up the microphone*

Welcome to Gielenor's first ever WORLD DUEL CARNIVAL. This is a new spin on the duel tournaments that come and go. Instead of me promising riches, glory, and a chance to be the best I am offering something that is much better.
A chance to rule the world and be known as the Supreme Ruler of all of Gielenor.
For those of you who think they are good enough, I wish you luck in your pursuit of True World Domination.

*sighs* I hate to get into rules, but to keep this fair I gotta make some.
(Personally, I blame Krisi for doing things so well)

Rules:
5 duel wins are required to compete for the chance to rule Gielenor
Duel victories must be counted by an official
Repeated duels will NOT be counted, no matter what form or fashion UNLESS pre-approved by myself or one of the others tasked with officiating. (Doesn't mean they have to be participating either)
Once the Conquest starts, people may still qualify to enter the fun BUT there is no guarantee that they will be given lands to control.
Only one set of lands may be bet at once UNLESS otherwise specified and approved
If a person runs out of lands in their control (By losing them all obviously) they must requalify.
I won't be picking opponents, any person caught on your lands with the intention to challenge you MUST be dueled, with no exceptions (unless you HAVE to logout) and the victor in the end will own the lands
If you challenge someone, and they want special conditions you must adhere to them since you are not on your own lands and thus don't have the same customs.
If you cannot own your own lands, it is acceptable to become a citizen of someone else's.
(This should probably only happen if you requalify since you might not get any lands)

May your death's be swift and your victories be long winded

06-Sep-2016 04:04:20 - Last edited on 06-Sep-2016 11:50:34 by Neo_Blitz

Neo_Blitz
Nov Member 2018

Neo_Blitz

*Gets off of throne and motions for his subjects to be quiet*

For those interested in becoming officials, please contact me in-game via pm. Oh and before I forget:

If a citizen duels against the owner of an area and wins, the lands become that citizen's property.
(I will not forbid people becoming citizens of another person's lands in case they lose their own, but if the owner loses and the citizen loses their lands that wil cause both to have to requalify.)

If at any point during this competition, one person owns all of the lands of Gielenor then the winner will be declared.
It is possible (probably not advised) to claim any lands not owned once the competition starts by being the first person there and having proof of being there.
Ladder duels:
In the event that an owner has 5 or more citizens, it is acceptable for the owner to make a challenger fight all of his followers before he allows them a duel. (if used, the citizens can't claim the other player's land if he loses)

In an effort to keep bias out of this, I will award lands randomly after people qualify. The two previous duel tournament winners (hosted by krisi herself) are automatically qualified (namely Zaire and Sir Galahad) and as thus I will begin awarding lands as soon as this Saturday.

May your deaths be swift and victories be long winded.
#SupremeRulerofGielenor (Please share this hashtag with friends and great duelists.)

*picks up megaphone*
Just so everyone knows.... This event is strictly for FUN. This is NOT Poc realated in ANY way.

06-Sep-2016 04:08:19 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2016 01:18:44 by Neo_Blitz

Neo_Blitz
Nov Member 2018

Neo_Blitz

*Takes a drink and brandishes swords*

Alright bois lets get down to business. Time to distribute the lands to the competitors. Before I do there's something I need to explain.

To capture any lands that I don't give out (The Wildy is NOT a part of this competition) just be the first to get to that area and leave a post on the forums.

I.E.: "My army has captured prifdnas *insert proof (screenshot will probs be best) here*"

There are some non npc controlled areas that are
hotspots
if you own one of these hotspots, it will be a big boost when it is time to divide gielenor and pick the
Supreme Ruler of Gielenor

How to score points:

Each territory is worth 10 points.
Taking control of a territory is worth 5 points.
Each duel win (Has to be reported on forums) is worth 5 points.
Hotspots are worth 30 points
Taking Control of a hotspot 15 points
Qualifying is worth 30 points (the first time) and 10 points upon requalifying.

The lands will be divided shortly.

May your deaths be swift and your victories long winded
#SupremeRulerofGielenor

06-Sep-2016 11:49:42 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2016 01:39:56 by Neo_Blitz

Neo_Blitz
Nov Member 2018

Neo_Blitz

Before you ask, this is not going to only be the areas you can teleport to. There are some places that you have to work to get into (or use a quest item and teleport there). Since there aren't that many signed up yet I will be assigning 3 major places and a hotspot to each person. I do not discourage waiting to start dueling people, but I do hope that you have an idea of what areas you want to claim in case they aren't listed.

Assignments:

Emerald Count
: you get Nardah, Sophanem, and Bandit Camp. Your hotspot will be
Ithell, and God Wars Dungeon v2

Natsu Blitz
: Ardougne, Yanille, Piscatoris, . Hotspots are the
World Gate, Meilyr, Lorweth, Amlodd, Crwys, Trahearn, Draynor, and Relleka (capture)

Kaidan
: you get Al kharid, Menaphos, and Varrock(watch for mafians). Your Hotspot is (Be careful about this 1... It is literally a hotspot for dueling)
Priffdnas Bank

Willard (Gen)
: Entrana (fight in Port Sarim you cant fight on Entrana), Mazcab, Zanaris. Hotspot: Raids (doesn't have to be fought in raids, but he has to be betting raids area).

Tasty Mangoes (Prbabygurl66)
: You get Edgeville, andBarbarian Village. Your Hotspots are
Heist, Heflin, and Cadarn

YouAreDowns (Divine Rng)
: You get Ooglog, Taverly, Burthrope, Falador, Catherby, Ardougne, and Edgeville. Your hotspot is
The Grand Exchange

Darius Verus
: You get The Fishing Guild, Ashdale. Your Hotspot is
Darkmeyer
. The darkmeyer area is a quest only area and the duel MUST be held within the Arboretum to reduce the danger.

06-Sep-2016 11:50:15 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2016 00:15:32 by Neo_Blitz

Quick find code: 42-43-546-65829717 Back to Top