Forums

Bring Back House Parties

Quick find code: 42-43-349-65263378

Kcin

Kcin

Posts: 13,685 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there, I assume since you came to this thread you are interested in the concept of bringing house parties back. It is possible to do but it will be hard if people aren't willing to help out. Getting the word out and getting more people to host again will help bring them back.

Giving incentives will also bring in the crowd that is there for rewards and not fun but here is what im going to try.

If you have any ideas that could help bring them back, please feel free to share them with this thread =).

I will now be trying to host a house party every night(unless i can't due to irl business) at 7pm US central time. World 31 Taverly in the main game.
So im trying to get word out to anyone interested. On the weekends I will try to hold ones that are "bigger" and hopefully can have more things to do in them.

House is decent the dung is still under construction in part(main hall of dung to treasure room is incomplete). Sadly I won't be able to finish my dung until I get 99 con(currently 90) it is 3 rooms from complete.
My home has all the necessities:
Galtar(i will provide marrentill), portals,work in progress dung, g lect, and more

If interested in bringing houses back into popularity and out of dead content feel free to join in any party that I am hosting, and hopefully that others will pick up and start hosting again. For the time being I will be in the friend chat that I started hosting big in: House Party. If interested feel free to join in that fc as well.

Hope to see you there and have it be sucessful =)

Quick find code to House Party fc is here if you want to read more about the fc. 201-202-997-63906154

Ordo ab chao. Invaluerit chao.

Out of chaos, comes order. Strength through chaos.

When we hit our lowest point we are open to the greatest change.
[qfc id= 373-374-110-66042164]Support the small QoL updates[/qfc] Ever feel like you have a person who won't leave you alone even if you've asked many times?

12-Jan-2014 05:39:44 - Last edited on 15-Jan-2014 02:58:54 by Kcin

Kcin

Kcin

If interested in hosting a party please say so on this thread and I'll make a list of people who are willing to host.

Hosts:
Kcin2424
[qfc id= 373-374-110-66042164]Support the small QoL updates[/qfc] Ever feel like you have a person who won't leave you alone even if you've asked many times?

12-Jan-2014 05:39:56 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2014 15:06:27 by Kcin

Kcin

Kcin

Gengar11 said :
Are you hosting right now? I added you and joined your clan chat and I don't see you in either, I was hoping to use your G alter.

I have been on and hosting since 7(my time) it is now 8:25 and nothing. I stay in the fc: House Party.
I have my private chat on.

Off for the night

Ordo ab chao. Invaluerit chao.

Out of chaos, comes order. Strength through chaos.

When we hit our lowest point we are open to the greatest change.

Help bring back house parties =)

14-Jan-2014 02:25:57 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2014 02:57:00 by Kcin

Cannot Fear

Cannot Fear

Posts: 1,122 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Omg house parties were so fun! the amount of times I got PKed!

I still use my house to host 99s for friends etc, since i've invested around 15-20M in making it look nice. I also have a nice range of Pets from tooth creatures to a cresbot :P

I even made a dungeon with LRC creatures and the old style baby red dragons. Oh, I miss house parties!

Ket
"The eagle has
no fear
of adversity. We need to belike the eagle and have the fearless spirit of a conqueror!" - Joyce Meyer

15-Jan-2014 20:08:54

Quick find code: 42-43-349-65263378 Back to Top