Forums

Can't get to Payment Page

Quick find code: 410-411-937-66255778

Saiyaman222
Jun Member 2022

Saiyaman222

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am attempting to buy membership. I get to the membership page, add it to my cart, click 'Checkout now' and then click 'Continue to Pay'. Afterwards I am taking to a loading screen that says "We're getting your order ready" and it stays there with nothing happening regardless of how long I leave it.

I have tried paying through Firefox, Chrome, Edge as well as both my PC and my Android Phone. It does the same thing regardless of where I attempt to pay from.

20-Jun-2022 04:13:05

Saiyaman222
Jun Member 2022

Saiyaman222

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello
Malua

Yes and no to it being resolved. It was for this account, this account used to have members but hasn't in a while and there was no unpaid balance on the account.

The page STILL won't load only for this account, however I WAS able to purchase a membership through the mobile app. So the issue is still present but is no longer a problem for me for the moment

22-Jun-2022 01:55:30 - Last edited on 22-Jun-2022 01:56:20 by Saiyaman222

TotallyWill

TotallyWill

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Saiyaman222, I just resolved this issue by contacting Jagex support. In my case, my account was compromised a while back and fraudulent charges were attempted on my account. I was never charged for them, nor did I have a negative balance. Mod Zig informed me that there was a payment block added to my account after the account was deemed to have fraudulent activity. Even if your account has not been compromised in the past, I would still recommend reaching out to the Jagex support team to see if your account has a payment block applied. Hope this is of some help to you!

24-Jun-2022 15:51:05

natw123
Jan Member 2024

natw123

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is also happening to me when I tried to buy a 1 month membership. After I click "Continue to Pay" I just get stuck on the loading screen. I also tried it on my phone and no matter where I do it I just get stuck on the "We're getting your order ready" page.

22-Jan-2024 19:31:06

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
natw123

Yesterday I came across a sentence I wrote six months ago in reply to a player with the same issue as yours:
"I have come to the conclusion that the "we're getting your order ready" message is a confusingly polite way of saying something quite the opposite."

As suggested to the player who posted just before you, work through the troubleshooting on the Unsuccessful payment support page.
There could be a number of reasons why your payment isn't going straight through.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

22-Jan-2024 22:33:46

natw123
Jan Member 2024

natw123

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I tried everything in the unsuccessful payment support page but I still can not get it to work. I also tried switching payment methods but it just takes me back to the same "we're getting your order ready" before I even have a chance to enter my payment information.

23-Jan-2024 02:28:38

Quick find code: 410-411-937-66255778 Back to Top