Forums

Need to cancel my subscription

Quick find code: 410-411-934-66249104

Mr Player
Sep Member 2016

Mr Player

Posts: 985 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

My girlfriend has made an account on RuneScape. So she could try out the full content of RuneScape, I started paying her account's subscription. Unfortunately, she does no longer play runescape and she does not even remember her account details. But the subscription remains active as I am being charged every month.
I attempted to cancel it but Jagex's website seems to not be able to relate my bank account details to her account. My bank card details should be related to both her account and mine. But it seems that there is no way to cancel her subscription at all.
Success is 98% hard work, 1% inspiration and 2% attention to detail.

22-Mar-2022 16:47:22 - Last edited on 22-Mar-2022 16:52:25 by Mr Player

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Mr Player, if you head through here, are you able to cancel the subscription?
https://payments.jagex.com/manage/subscriptions/card
(for more, see: Cancel subscription )

If none of the above works, try asking if she can recover her account. This is very easy if she still has access to the creation email. This also makes it easier if she wants to play in the future.
To locate the login name, head here: Can't log in?
To reset the password, head here: Reset your password

Else, try heading through the Refunds page, and describe your issue cancelling the subscription
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

22-Mar-2022 21:30:43

Quick find code: 410-411-934-66249104 Back to Top