Forums

Walmart MC-Jagex Fraud? Grrrr!

Quick find code: 410-411-903-66205161

Sashaye

Sashaye

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am beyond frustrated! I once again needed to update my payment options using a new CC. I absolutely could NOT do it. I eventually cancelled my
re-accurring subscription hoping that with my selecting a NEW subscription package that it would perhaps fix the problem and the payment would go through. But NO! Grrrrrr! I initially thought it was on Jagex end but after 5 days of reading
EVERYTHING I could on the forums & web I find that my subscription transaction is being blocked by WALMART VISA and NOT Jagex. They (Wal-Mart) say that they have identified that there ARE fraud attempts with this merchant (Jagex) Absolutely NOTHING to do with any fraud attempts with someone trying to use MY card. Just that Jagex has "HAD" fraud attemps and therefore they will NOT allow me to spend MY money and re-subscribe to an account I've had for 15+ years (for the safety of MY funds) REALLY!?? Has ANYONE else experienced this? All this after adding $900.00 to my account to pay bills and they won't let me pay Jagex, unbelievable. Now I need to find another payment option. I have screenshots of the chat via the app if needed. I wonder if they block payments to other game merchants that MAY have had any fraud attemps. Pleasee HELP meeee, I gotta get off the free worlds. I'm loosing ALL the DXP this week toooo }:/

Sash *\0/*
Cherish ur visions ur ideals cherish the music that stirs in ur heart the beauty that forms in ur mind the loveliness that drapes ur purest thoughts for out of them will grow all delightful conditions all heavenly environment of these if you but remain true to them ur world will at last be built

25-Feb-2021 15:26:51

Bob J Ross

Bob J Ross

Posts: 231 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I ran into this exact same issue just this week. Did you find a work around? Been using the same card to pay my membership since 2007. Seems odd that they would deny payment now since it's been a reoccurring charge on my statement for more than a decade.

28-Feb-2021 12:45:12

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are a couple banks that i have heard from clannies that consider Jagex a fraud company based on so many people cancelling payments and hijacked accounts where people used diff credit cards and canceled it.
I dont know what to say other than try what Finance said. he is the one to go to about anything related to payments.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

01-Mar-2021 07:51:46

Quick find code: 410-411-903-66205161 Back to Top