PREMIER CLUB how do i tell ??

Quick find code: 410-411-874-66242971

mr togue
Sep Member 2020

mr togue

Posts: 6,957 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i just checked my accouint i have paid for several premire club memberships

my account says i am paid up to march o0f 2023

how do i know if i am on a premire club or some other promotion when it just shows i have paid for membership in advance?

i guess i am asking when does a premire end and what ever else i have already paid for kicks in?

cause i like the pets and i see on this new promotion there is a pretty cool pet but i dont have it as a pet, it also says it is given a override called dawnforge ,,, but its not in my custom tab so i dont think i have it,,,

just confused on how things over lap and if i need to buy a premire club again even though i am paid in advance to 2023

edited to add,,, i am already a premire club member ( have no clue when it runs out) i can go into vip worlds do the thing at the ge,, have a chat badge thing,,, and so on,,, so i know i am a premire member currently,

12-Jan-2022 03:21:00 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2022 03:25:01 by mr togue

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there

I have moved your thread to a more appropriate forum in the event that you have follow-up questions. If you have taken advantage of multiple promotions, including the Premier Club, whatever membership you have purchased will merely be appended to what you already have. This means that you will consume membership, if you will, in the order of purchase. You will, however, immediately unlock whatever items are included in a given promotion.

In the context of Premier Club, you can easily verify this in-game by seeing whether you are granted an extra daily key and have access to the VIP Badge. If yes, you have a Premier Club subscription. So while you might have membership till 2023 already, you would need to purchase this year's Premier Club in order to attain this year's rewards.

Thanks!
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

12-Jan-2022 08:44:07 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2022 08:44:27 by Mexk

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Premier Club pauses any other membership sub and starts straight away once it's paid for.
So firstly, check the payment confirmation email you have for your current Premier Club purchase.

The pet that came with Premier Club 2022 is Sol the unicorn.
The pet that came with Premier Club 2021 is Ozzie.
Check which pet you have (or don't have).

It is possible you are still on an active 2021 Premier Club but you could message Billing Support and ask them to break down your future membership time and tell you exactly what you have and when Premier Club ends.
To message them, use the contact point on the Refunds support page.
Navigation from that page: Contact Us -> No -> Jagex -> Request a Refund
I know a refund isn't what you are after but Billing Support want any contacts about Premier Club to come in through that contact point.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

12-Jan-2022 11:19:29

Quick find code: 410-411-874-66242971 Back to Top