Forums

Unpaid balance!?

Quick find code: 410-411-864-66292353

ToragAtrophy

ToragAtrophy

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
havent been able to log in for a bit now waiting on emails, figured out how to navigate the website and found messages from dec. 9th about payments not going tthrough. ive never tried to make payments for anything, yet theres a random unpaid balance of $88 and that some dispute happened between a seller? this seems to be quite out of the blue. i think my purchase history should be only 1 item when i first started so any other "attempt" is bogus. i use steam to log in if that matters. my card or steam dont seem to have a charge on them either

Edit: also, what can someone buy for 88 dollars? bonds? take them back then. membership? never been on a member world, undo that. is my character not sitting in hill giants or something?

27-Dec-2023 22:52:14 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2023 23:38:42 by ToragAtrophy

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,049 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
ToragAtrophy

You need to secure your account as a hijacker has had access.
Change the password to both your email and RS account.
Follow the tips on the Security tips support page.

In addition, review the security of your Steam account as that may have been the pathway the hijacker used to access your RuneScape account.

Re: the unpaid balance
Go to the Unpaid balance support page and read the section under 'Report unauthorised access' then use the contact button.

Hijackers typically buy Bonds then sell them in-game to get gp to RWT.
If there is no charge in your Steam account or bank account, it means the hijacker used a stolen card (explains why your RS account is frozen and in debt).
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

28-Dec-2023 07:46:54

Quick find code: 410-411-864-66292353 Back to Top