Forums

I buy the "premium gold"

Quick find code: 410-411-751-66229842

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
membership every December for the entire year. I never buy membership at any other time anymore; and I've been doing this for the last two years.

Today I got message in game from Jagex thanking me for updating my membership account. ??? It does not even run out until December!!!

I have no idea how to deal with this! And I do not understand what it is even for!

The only thing I did on the day Jagex claims I updated my account was to get the "SteelSeries" key and redeem it. That is all. I did that so I would receive the free treasure keys and the free RuneCoins doing so promised. I did get those as they showed up in game. However, now I have this problem of Jagex taking some type of payment from me that I didn't authorize and am not even sure what it is for.

Can anyone please tell me what to do?
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

22-Sep-2021 01:08:21

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just re-quoting your two other threads in here to keep everything together:
Original message details are unavailable.
I just received a message "in-game" from Jagex about "billing" that stated they were sending me a quick message t confirm that they have received my payment and updated my account. There was no way to respond to it.

My account does not even expire until December and I never pay for more until then. The only thing I did was the "steelseries" with the "key" and get the free treasure keys and the free rune coins. I did not authorize a payment on my account.

How do I get this fixed? I do not know how to contact Jagex about this.........
Original message details are unavailable.
Cannot find a way to PM you
Cannot find a way to contact Jagex
Jagex sent me ingame msg thanking me for payment for ???(not even sure); and I never authorized anything

Can you help me contact Jagex billing department?
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

22-Sep-2021 01:43:30

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Jodie

I suspect the in-game message you received was connected to the Steel Series promotion.

If you want to check things out:
Check the 'Messages' tab in account management - if a purchase was made, it would be confirmed in there.
Check your bank account - can you see any payments to Jagex during the past 24 hours?

If there are no messages and nothing unusual in your bank account then it is just the Steel Series promotion automated message. There might be some financial deal going between Steel Series and Jagex about the promotion.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

22-Sep-2021 01:56:30

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What a relief! I keep the bank account connected to this game very low in funds!

I will contact bank tomorrow and find out if anything occurred there.

Thank you Malua for combining my posts. I undoubtedly overdid my concern by posting 3 times about the same thing......Not knowing how to contact Jagex directly about a "billing" incident really frightened me!

[Since I already read that message from Jagex it no longer shows up in my account under "messages"; however, its being there to read was frightening.]
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

22-Sep-2021 05:26:42 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2021 05:30:32 by jodie

Quick find code: 410-411-751-66229842 Back to Top