Forums

Premier renewal???

Quick find code: 410-411-484-66191057

ER i C
Jan Member 2016

ER i C

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Everyone, anyone know how to renew premier without letting existing premier run out first?
Currently a premier member, but I can't redeem the new premier year because I'm already a premier member... I want to keep loyalty standings... but wtf

27-Nov-2020 07:41:29

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You should be able to purchase this year's package while still having time remaining from last year's package.

If you're seeing the "you are not eligible for anything in this category" message, it would mean that your problem relates to a mobile subscription.

Did you pay for your current subscription through a mobile app? The mobile app subscriptions aren't compatible with the regular subscription methods. If so, you'll need to use up all the days of membership from that particular subscription and let your account return to F2P status before you can change your payment methods/pay through the website.

If the error is something other than a mobile subscription, make sure you work through the common credit card issues page, to help diagnose your issue. If you're still stuck, the page that I have linked contains a 'Contact Us' button, which you can use to send a message to Billing Support.

27-Nov-2020 09:55:40 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2020 23:46:44 by Trewavas

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,618 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks like you've got an answer already but I've moved this to Payment Support in case you need any more help.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

27-Nov-2020 11:08:29

TomNumbers
Apr Member 2014

TomNumbers

Posts: 2,650 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya,

I'm running into the same issue. I still have leftover days from last year and for some reason it allowed to me add 45 days with bonds, but it does not allow me to add another year of Gold Premium using bonds. Is the only solution to let it run out and then redeem the bonds, or is there an option to renew that I have not seen yet?

11-Dec-2020 07:55:20

Quick find code: 410-411-484-66191057 Back to Top