Forums

Premier Club: Purchase Issue

Quick find code: 410-411-341-66203796

Tychondrius

Tychondrius

Posts: 1,516 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good Morning!

Hope you are all doing well.

I seem to have an issue when trying to re-sub. I have purchased a Bronze Premier Club membership 3 Months ago - which has expired today (I am now F2P), however I am trying to re-sub this time with Gold Membership.

This was unsuccessful as I keep getting this message as per below:

One or more of the items could not be added to your basket, this may be because you already own the item or it is unavailable at this time. Please get in touch if you require further assistance.

I have tried checking Facebook, Reddit, Support Forums and FAQ's but no luck - most seem to already have a sub hence the issue , however I do not.

Could someone kindly assist?

Thanks and Regards,
Tychondrius

17-Feb-2021 09:53:44

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Tychondrius

When moving from Bronze to Gold, you need to upgrade the existing Premier Club membership .

If you had Bronze, you needed to upgrade
BEFORE
Bronze finished.

Letting Bronze run out then trying to buy Gold is no longer upgrading.

The payment system is no longer in 'upgrade' mode and you are essentially trying to buy a new 2021 Premier Club - an impossible feat as the payment system will not allow multiple purchases of a single years Premier Club on one account.

You can message Billing Support as I think you will need their assistance with your upgrade now.
Go to the Common Credit Card Issues support page and use the 'Contact Us' button to navigate to a message form.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

17-Feb-2021 13:14:59

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ gymgoer

You were unable to do a test on this because you already have Premier Club.
As explained to the OP, a single account can only buy one Premier Club each year. Multiple purchases are not possible, only upgrades are possible .

In this case it is clear OP does not have a mobile sub as he has just completed three months of Bronze Premier Club and is F2p now.
It is not possible to buy Premier Club through the mobile app, it can only be bought directly through the website.

Thank you gymgoer, I have edited out the bits that no longer need to be said.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

17-Feb-2021 13:31:37 - Last edited on 17-Feb-2021 13:56:23 by Malua

gymrabbit
Oct Member 2020

gymrabbit

Posts: 585 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi!

It's safe to say i overestimated myself, i'm extremely sorry!
I'll avoid this section of the forums from here on out.

I should've known better and researched a lot more before handling this payment query.

Appreciate the feedback though. This was a well needed wake up call!
If you notice any more errors, small or major, please don't hesitate to call them out.

The last thing i'd want is make the situation more confusing. Unfortunately, that's what happened in this situation.

Have a good day! :)

17-Feb-2021 14:04:15 - Last edited on 17-Feb-2021 14:07:32 by gymrabbit

Quick find code: 410-411-341-66203796 Back to Top