Forums

Membership not active

Quick find code: 410-411-335-66134802

Qaq paW
Dec Member 2023

Qaq paW

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I went to renew my membership today via Google Play store around 5 or 6 hours ago and still not able to log into member worlds. I checked all accounts to make sure it was not purchased on the wrong account and when logging into the website, it claims that I have active membership and I have received message confirmation that my payment was accepted.

This happened twice actually. Thought i messed up and redid the membership and got two confirmation messages/emails. Though, I believe i managed to cancel the first attempt thinking it just didn't go through. Is this something that just needs to wait? Normally I just log out and within a minute or two I am able to get back into member world.
Any help much appreciated.

18-Dec-2019 23:46:15

Helvus Sen

Helvus Sen

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there - I've been having a similar problem to that of Qaq paW.

I just purchased a month's membership on Amazon, linking my account as I was shown, and whilst my OSRS account info states I have an active membership I have been unable to log into any members worlds. What should I do?

Thanks!

13-Jan-2020 16:36:59

Finance
Apr Member 2012

Finance

Posts: 56,428 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, the screen name of the account you are posting on the forums with is 'Helvus Sen.' It sounds like you added the membership to the wrong account. You must be logging into the forums with different account details than you are using to log into OSRS.

But not to worry--you can request to transfer the membership .
Community Helper

Need account help, technical support, or payment help? Visit the
Support Centre

13-Jan-2020 19:07:50

GRAVED XIII

GRAVED XIII

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I yesterday canceld my subscribtion on my other account and bought a new subscribtion from the same google play account to this account . And now when i open the buy monthly, i cant buy because it shows i already have suscribtion but i cant log member and it doesnt show me that im member. I read the support and it sayd to wait for 24 hours, its over but still nothing .

17-Nov-2021 22:58:50

Quick find code: 410-411-335-66134802 Back to Top