Forums

DROPS CONFLICT [NEW TWITCH]

Quick find code: 410-411-29-66171187

Jesus Chwist
Dec Member 2023

Jesus Chwist

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need help with my account please. I cannot be able to enable lootscape even though my previous linked twitch account has already been deactivated and doesn't have linked runescape on it.

The error message says Drops Conflict: already receiving loot from another twitch account.

I would appreciate if some beloved member of the support team can help me with my query. Thank you!

18-Jul-2020 19:10:07

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As this is not a Tech Support issue, the thread is moved to the Community Led Payment Support Forum

Jesus Chwist said :
even though my previous linked twitch account has already been deactivated

Did you deactivate the link from the Twitch side of things or the RS side? To make sure your accounts are fully unlinked, following the directions in the LootScape article in the Support Center. Expand the "Link your accounts" section and the instructions are under the "Unlink Twitch" heading
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

19-Jul-2020 03:27:11

Jesus Chwist
Dec Member 2023

Jesus Chwist

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did you deactivate the link from the Twitch side of things or the RS side?

I did unlink on the rs side and disconnect on the twitch side. Then I made a new twitch account buy it still says My account is linked to another drop - hence the drop conflict. I already even deactivated the old twitch account so I don't know what the problem is.

It has been months since I last receieved lootscape so please do help me on this error.

23-Jul-2020 17:41:13

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Jesus Chwist

The link has to be unlinked from both ends .

If you are getting the error message "Drops Conflict: already receiving loot from another twitch account" it sounds like you have only done one side of the unlink.

And, if you have already de-activated the Twitch account it means you now can't fully complete the unlink.

I am sorry but there is no fix for this, at least not from the Jagex end.
You could try Twitch support.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

24-Jul-2020 01:33:19

Biker16
Sep Member 2018

Biker16

Posts: 1,709 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm having this same issue. could not log in with my old twitch account, and when I tried to reset password, they would never send me an email. So I made another one, reconnected it, and here we are. This is so frustrating

29-Jul-2020 21:28:00

Juneoc
Aug Member 2011

Juneoc

Posts: 1,205 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I only have one account connected to twitch and I have been getting the same problem for some time now. I have repeatedly disconnected RS and twitch and still keep getting this.
Its becoming pointless even bothering to watch RS output on there and just claim any Prime stuff as it comes up.

12-Aug-2020 14:14:15

Quick find code: 410-411-29-66171187 Back to Top