Quick find code: 410-411-287-66293282

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,108 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
DocTrayaurus

Interesting question!
This is really going to depend upon what country you are in.

If you were in the same country as me, the best (i.e. most secure) way is to buy a PaySafeCard.
PaySafeCards aren't a physical card, they are a PIN that gets emailed to you when you purchase and you could forward that email to the player you want to gift the membership to.
The only drawback is that PaySafeCards come in set amounts and you might not be able to buy one that has enough credit on it to cover a full twelve month RS membership.

I recommend you head into the payment section of account management and do your own research.
If you don't have a Premier Membership currently, you could select to buy it, click through to the payment page and see what payment methods Jagex make available to you.
Once again, it depends on the country you are in.
My country has credit card, PayPal and PaySafeCard.
Then back out of the payment page and bin the order without buying.

If the other player is a close family member, you could just sit with them and use your credit card while they buy the membership.
Following that you could continue to sit with them while they put through a membership cancellation.
The cancellation just stops the card from being auto charged next year, it won't stop the membership just bought.

p.s. RuneScape pre-paid giftcards cannot be used to buy Premier membership.
The most you can get with one RS giftcard is 56 days of membership and redeeming a bunch of them together will still not give the account Premier membership. It will just buy 56 days x the number of cards.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

17-Jan-2024 04:48:32 - Last edited on 17-Jan-2024 04:58:43 by Malua

Quick find code: 410-411-287-66293282 Back to Top