Forums

Premier member

Quick find code: 410-411-274-66292827

Girl Gone
Apr Member 2021

Girl Gone

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have two accounts with Jagex and on this one made a mistake. I got my premier membership in April thinking I would have it for a year this was not the case in December I lost Premier perks but was able to keep my members. I feel it would be nice if you could buy Premier at any time of year not just right before Christmas and keep it for a full year. This account will now only last till April and will have to wait for premier at Christmas time to get the full year perks. last christmas I could only pay for main account at Christmas time and this account had to wait. Well it will have to wait again :(

08-Jan-2024 21:21:14

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The thread has been moved to the Community Led Payment Support Forum for best results.

To the best of my knowledge, Premier Membership has been available year round for the past year and a half. The rewards and membership contents are refreshed each November, but the package is available all year.

Premier Membership
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

08-Jan-2024 21:44:47

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-Jan-2024 16:59:33

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings! :)
Premier Membership can be bought all year round now as said by Tren above.

Players receive a full twelve months of rewards and benefits of Premier Membership.
For example:
If you buy in April, you would go on to receive the monthly rewards for April, May, June, July, August, September and October THEN the new years monthly rewards for November, December, January, February and March.

The monthly/annual rewards refresh each year in November.
Full details about the current rewards and benefits of Premier Membership are: click here.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

14-Jan-2024 05:48:17

Quick find code: 410-411-274-66292827 Back to Top