charged monthly w/premiere

Quick find code: 410-411-268-66290304

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Zeldafield

Check the 'Messages' tab in your account. All payments are confirmed with a message in that tab.
Also, check the Membership details in account management. My Account -> Manage your subscriptions -> View by account
Does it still say you have Premier Membership?

If you cannot find out what the payment was for and want to follow up with Jagex, use the contact point on the Unknown charge support page but work through the points on that page first.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

13-Nov-2023 20:35:09

Zeldafield
Nov Member 2020

Zeldafield

Posts: 1,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
they have now charged me a recurring charge. I wanted to buy premier and did not give permission to charge me a monthly charge!! I can not figure out how to fix it. In my opinion, this company is a scam in billing! They do not have permissions from me to bill monthly!
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•
Having fun
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•

16-Dec-2023 12:46:02

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeing you started this thread over a month ago, it is obviously not resolved, so....

Did you ever check your subscription to find out what you were paying for? "My Account -> Manage your subscriptions -> View by account"
Did you use the 'Contact Us' button on the Unknown charge support page?
Jagex Billing Support can check your account and tell you exactly what you are paying for.

It sounds to me like you have a monthly subscription running instead of Premier.
Premier Membership is an annual subscription, you should have paid a large sum for an annual subscription.

All subscriptions are recurring. If you change your PayPal to not pay automatically, it will end the current subscription when Jagex can't access the next payment.

Please contact Jagex Billing Support. They will reply on Monday. They can see inside your account and I can't because I am only another player.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

16-Dec-2023 21:35:44

Quick find code: 410-411-268-66290304 Back to Top