Forums

Missing marketplace purchase

Quick find code: 410-411-267-66290333

Vrax Regent

Vrax Regent

Posts: 1,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I bought 2 bonds to grab the DXP promo item bundles. The first one I got was the single use larger bundle. When I finished the purchase it deducted my bond, and I recieved a message in the chat box saying "your purchase will be added to you account shortly " or something like that.

Waited a little while, nothing. Was doing archeology and logged out with a full inventory about 30 min later. Came back and logged in about 1.5 to 2 hours later, and still had a full inv upon logging in. So, if it should have came by that point, I wouldn't have had the room for it to appear in my inventory. Cleared my inv, logged out and back in. Still didn't recieve anything. Checked every tab and every item in my bank, wasn't placed in there.

Tried going back to the marketplace to see if I could claim it there. Since these bundles are only single time purchases, they disappear after buying, so there was nowhere in the marketplace to try to claim it. Tried looking in my hero pass tab, or daily rewards to see if they had a claims box or something. Nothing in there. Tried just waiting a while and logging out/in, nothing.

This was now 2 days ago, I've still been waiting and looking, and DXP is ticking down and I wanted to use the items I purchased. I've messaged Jagex, but it could be another 2 days for them to get back to me, and an additional day messaging back and forth. I just wanna claim my stupid purchased items, is that so hard? Where in the world do they go? Pretty ridiculous when something is so obscure or overly complicated that I can't figure it out after playing this game for almost 19 years, especially when it's a real money purchase. I'm so ridiculously frustrated spending days waiting, looking, googling and reddit posting trying to find how to claim my purchase.

My purchase 100% went through. It deducted the bond, popped a message in the chatbox, and removed the bundle from the marketplace. So I DEFINITELY bought it. I just can't actually seem to GET it.

13-Nov-2023 19:54:48 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2023 20:15:36 by Vrax Regent

Vrax Regent

Vrax Regent

Posts: 1,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Malua said :
Have you tried Diango?

No, I was thinking about logging on and trying. I thought he mostly was for holiday items, code redemption, and free promos, but it's worth a shot. I did try talking to bankers, GE workers, and Solomon already though. None of them worked.

That worked. Apparently I also have like a hundred other items in diangos claim too. Many of which I have no clue what they even are/do, lol. Probably about 10 years since I've talked to him. Had to do some digging to find, oddly it was mixed in around the middle, instead of being the last item in the claim window.

Now that I've got that sorted, do you know if the daily bundle is retroactive? I planned to get both, but never grabbed the second one after the issues I had. If I buy it now, will I also get the previous days of rewards? Or how do these types of bundles normally work on RS3? The bundle said I can claim items if I missed claiming them one day, but not sure if that only applies post purchase.

13-Nov-2023 20:56:28 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2023 21:17:12 by Vrax Regent

Quick find code: 410-411-267-66290333 Back to Top