How....

Quick find code: 410-411-255-66289560

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Sakura 4

Your bank details not being saved refers only to new purchases the account might make e.g. buying Bonds, RuneCoins or changing the membership subscription to something different.

However, Jagex save your bank information to run the renewal of your Premier Membership each year.

It is a very good thing to keep that "save my payment information for next time" box unticked. Doing so prevents a hijacker from using your money if they happen to get into your account.
Your bank information is not visible to anybody accessing your account, even JMods. The whole thing is automated.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

30-Oct-2023 23:32:22

Sakura 4
Jan Member 2011

Sakura 4

Posts: 2,662 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex are telling me my account has an active subscription which will renew in 2024. but I still cannot find the details of my bank account which they are taking the money from. And when I look at my bank there is no payments gone from there to pay for the subscription. It isn't listed in pending payments either in my bank.
Can anyone explain / clarify where I can see on the Runescape website which bank account they are taking payment from please? I have tried to find it but failed.

08-Nov-2023 22:04:47

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is only one place on this website you can see where the payment is coming from:
Start at the top of this page on My Account -> Manage your subscriptions -> View by card -> enter your credit card information.

Try any credit cards you have.
If nothing shows up against your credit card numbers there is no other place you have access to on this website that will show you your payment information and you would have to go through your bank statements to locate the last time you paid.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

09-Nov-2023 04:31:29

Quick find code: 410-411-255-66289560 Back to Top