Forums

1month membship not activated

Quick find code: 410-411-243-66291873

Duciej
Dec Member 2023

Duciej

Posts: 168 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just bought 1 month membership. I was logged in with my e-mail on this site. But the username I bought the membership for was Duciej#5875785 or something. The number was weird, because my username is just Duciej. It turns out that I got the membership on my mailaccount and not on my in game username account. Apparently there were not linked? when I tried to link them, I got the message that the username Duciej was already taken (duh, by me!) and I'm getting nowhere.
How can I get the membership from my mailaccount with no ingame username linked to it, to my in game account Duciej?

14-Dec-2023 21:38:53

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Duciej

Memberships are applied to the account you were logged into at the time you purchased so you must have accidentally been logged into that other account.

To get the membership transferred, go to the Transfer purchase support page, read it and use the 'Contact Us' button to message Billing Support.

It can take them up to two days to process your request but weekends aren't counted. :(
So, it might be Monday.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

14-Dec-2023 22:03:53

Duciej
Dec Member 2023

Duciej

Posts: 168 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wasn't logged in to another account because I only have 1. I sent a message via the support page, but if its gonna be monday, then from monday i have 30 days membership right?. I've seen similar threads with people experiencing the exact same thing as I did. Suddenly their username appears with a #33774 behind it. The system worked perfectly and was clear in the past like 15 years ago. Now with the new system with all sorts of e-mail accounts being coppeled with your in game username, it goes wrong.
When you make the payment you shoud be able to type in your in game account who's its for, just like in the past. Then nothing can go wrong. If I lose 4 days of membership because of this, I want my money back, because the error isn't mine. The system is too confusing.

14-Dec-2023 22:19:04

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You will get the full amount of membership transferred.

And yes, you DO have another account now.
If you had been logged into Duciej the membership would have been applied to Duciej and you wouldn't be posting in here.
You must have accidentally created the new account right at that time. It happens. It happened because you used the wrong login and Jagex detected it as "this player is creating a new account". Using the wrong login (at any time) is a very common mistake.

"When you make the payment you shoud be able to type in your in game account who's its for, just like in the past. Then nothing can go wrong."

The payment page has never asked for your account name.
Why not?
Because you are already logged in.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

15-Dec-2023 00:17:30 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2023 01:10:12 by Malua

Quick find code: 410-411-243-66291873 Back to Top