Forums

Wrong Premier Pack Purchased

Quick find code: 410-411-218-66290179

Shi No Neko
Aug Member 2008

Shi No Neko

Posts: 3,943 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just purchased the premier gold package with my 20 bonds, but it seems I accidentally repurchased the 2023 package instead of the 2024 package that seems to have just become available. I wanted to use the 20 bonds to buy the new package, but I thought since the other one was available, that it was the new one; not the old one. Please help me and transfer my recent premier gold purchase to the new package that is what I really wanted. I am ok with you taking back the few keys I got for those few days, but everything else was something I would already get except I really, really did not mean to make this mistake. Why was the old package available for someone who already had it???? Please convert my membership pack to the new package. I am not able to buy it with real money and the game would most likely not let me buy another 12 month membership since I just bought it. It was only a few days ago in error. Please contact me on how I can have this fixed.

10-Nov-2023 20:11:31

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Shi No Neko

You are just a couple of days too soon. The new year of Premier rewards are released on Monday. You will still get them if you have just purchased another year of Premier, just wait until Monday.

"Why was the old package available for someone who already had it????"

You would not have double received anything from 2023 Premier you already received.
Premier Membership runs differently now from the way the old Premier Club used to run. There is no Gold/Silver/Bronze anymore.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

10-Nov-2023 22:47:29

Quick find code: 410-411-218-66290179 Back to Top