Forums

Premier 2023-24 Payment.

Quick find code: 410-411-215-66290363

NinjaofPie
Sep Member 2019

NinjaofPie

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I will also email jagex directly but am interested to get community opinion as well.

Premier pack announced. Fantastic! love this! Been anticipating it!

Why is all the pricing all crazy.

AUD/CAD/GBP all have to pay more for 12months compared to 6 months

USD and EUR pay is in line with what you would expect they pay double the amount of the 6 month add-on.

I find this pick and choose aspect of the pricing somewhat predatory. I am interested what other people feel.

It does not make sense for people already on premier to get the 6month or 1 month add ons as it DOES NOT GIVE YOU MEMBERSHIP so you have to pay aud 9.99 + 16.99 = 26.99 per month.

Or for 6 months Aud 49.99 + 80.99 = 130.98 which is more expensive than 12 months premier.

How is this a good deal? The whole thing feels very bad and messy.

I feel these 'add-ons' are very misleading and someone could easily get the wrong package.

14-Nov-2023 06:11:53

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
NinjaofPie

The Add-on Bundles are only for players on regular membership.

If a player is already on Premier Membership, they cannot buy the Add-on Bundle because they don't need to - they are already getting everything the bundle supplies.

The Add-on Bundles are targeted at a particular group of players: long term members that have bought all the additional promotional stuff over the years but, now, find themselves unable to buy Premier Membership because of the excess membership they have accumulated on their accounts.
They want Premier but can't buy it until they use up some of their excess regular membership.

The Add-on Bundle is perfect. It gives them all the perks of Premier without adding membership time.
The extra cost is immaterial. These guys have been splashing cash out for years on every promotion Jagex has offered and, trust me, there have been LOTS of promotions.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

14-Nov-2023 06:36:58

Quick find code: 410-411-215-66290363 Back to Top