Forums

RS3 Crashing on S23 Ultra

Quick find code: 409-410-992-66276187

Maniaxe
Dec Member 2023

Maniaxe

Posts: 81 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

RS3 on mobile keeps crashing on me after 15 minutes or so on my new S23 Ultra. The screen will either freeze or look like TV static before crashing. So far I have tried reinstalling the app and clearing the cache. Unfortunately, this did not help at all. I did not have this problem on my S20. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a solution?
:) :) Maniaxe :) :)

10-Mar-2023 07:56:30

Muzan-sama
Dec Member 2020

Muzan-sama

Posts: 708 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Maniaxe

Doing some research about your issue, it seems that a number of players have experienced similar issues with the recent release of the Samsung S23 Ultra. Unfortunately there does not appear to be a guaranteed resolution to your problem. Jagex state the following in their Mobile clients Support page:

"At present, some devices will not be able to install or update to the latest version. We're aiming to increase compatibility moving forward."

I would suggest contacting Jagex through their chat support at the bottom of the page if you cannot find any resolutions online, and hopefully they are able to give you some form of assistance.

I'm sorry to say there's not much more help I am able to give beyond this point.
| RuneScape Support | Code of Conduct | Account Security |

10-Mar-2023 08:04:06 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2023 08:04:17 by Muzan-sama

Maniaxe
Dec Member 2023

Maniaxe

Posts: 81 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, I figured it was a compatability issue with the phone being new and all. Hopefully, it will get fixed in a future update. Thank you very much for looking into this for me, and I will try your advice on contacting Jagex.

Have a wonderful day!
:) :) Maniaxe :) :)

11-Mar-2023 05:09:46

Quick find code: 409-410-992-66276187 Back to Top