Forums

Unable to leave GIM Group

Quick find code: 409-410-935-66258121

StillNoGIM

StillNoGIM

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I was the leader of a GIM group and all but 1 player has left. I would like to leave and become an unregistered GIM group. I promoted the last remaining user and asked to leave the group. It asked me to wait 7 days and then I would leave.

I have now waited 10+ days and it still says,"You have resigned as group leader and are leaving Iron Group. This will take effect soon" Click here to cancel this.

Any help? Does the user I promoted to leader have to login to accept?

19-Jul-2022 14:39:25

Apazos

Apazos

Posts: 3,054 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya,

The way I previously understood it was that it was a total of 14 days that you have to wait. 7 Days for the role to be assigned, and another 7 days to leave.

Have you gotten to select a new game mode yet?
~Apa

20-Jul-2022 03:02:52

GAYifyouPKme

GAYifyouPKme

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, so I also am the group leader of a group ironman group. I resigned as group leader as well. At first it said I had 7 days left to cancel and then 6 and so on until I had 1 day left. Now its giving me the same message of "You have resigned as group leader and are leaving Iron Group. This will take effect soon" Click here to cancel this.

It has been 10+ days for me as well and I still cannot leave my group. If you could help me find out how to leave, I would greatly appreciate it! Anything would help.

Thanks again

27-Jul-2022 17:58:26

Quick find code: 409-410-935-66258121 Back to Top