Forums

Loading please wait...

Quick find code: 409-410-836-66238670

LxJ
May Member 2021

LxJ

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So this started probably a couple weeks ago. I open the Runescape client. It gets to the login screen. I login and it brings me to the lobby. I wait until everything is fully loaded, then I press my world. I'm then brought to a black screen where it will say loading please wait at the top left. Then you'll sit there and wait like 6 minutes when it then brings you back to the login screen. I login in again. Then I get the message, "Sorry we had trouble logging you in" I press ok and then press my world. I'm then brought to a black screen where it says loading please wait. If you're really lucky you'll sit there and wait a bit and the whole window will close out. I have to do this process over and over and over until I finally get lucky that the loading please wait screen actually brings me to the game. That's the only thing I find that works right now. Just keep doing the same process over and over and wait until the loading please wait screen brings me into the game.

Windows 10 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz.

09-Dec-2021 16:10:45

LxJ
May Member 2021

LxJ

Oh yeah let me just mention because it just happen to me when I finally got into the game. If I dare to unplug my headphones the whole game freezes and now I'm forced to close the client and login in again. I'm not the only person this happens too because I have a friend that has a super good computer and this same unplug headphone glitch happens to him. Also I'd like to mention, this unplug headphone glitch didn't just start. I've been experiencing this for years, it's just that its an off and on thing. You can experience it time after time in a short amount of time or you can go a very long time without it happening. It's basically just very random and I have no idea why this happens

09-Dec-2021 16:22:52

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,618 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey LXJ,

The fact that unplugging your headphones causes a problem makes me think this is a tech issue, so I've moved this over to Tech Support.

Hopefully someone here can help you.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

09-Dec-2021 16:27:19

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,618 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LxJ said :
Yeah the headphones ain't the main issue, I just thought I would mention it with the thing I said above. Thanks.

As much info as you can give could help so it's definitely worth mentioning the headphone thing. Are they USB headphones? Or the "normal" plug type?
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

09-Dec-2021 17:45:18

LxJ
May Member 2021

LxJ

Another thing to mention that I just found out is that, the headphone glitch seems to happen only on the laptop. I use a laptop and my friend has a pc/laptop. He said it only happens on his laptop. My friends laptop is a Hp omen 2070 gpu, 32 gb of ram, windows 10. Yeah, that's pretty interesting because I have a Hp laptop too. Might be a hp thing.

09-Dec-2021 19:54:13

PumpkinDots

PumpkinDots

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have the same issue. Is there a fix? Just came back from a looong break yesterday evening. All was good, played this moring all good, equipped wings. After that I noticed my helmet and other armour I equipped that stayed invisable even tho it was equipped. Didnt think much of it. when I went fishing I saw in the text and exp I was catching fish but it never showed in my inventory. Figured a quick restart would do the trick. but the exact same issue as lxj has remains. Been trying to fix the issue for like 4 hours now but nothing seems to be working.

09-Aug-2022 15:35:33

Romee1996

Romee1996

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
soo i got almost the same problem. i can log in and get to the black screen that says Loding please wait. but it then takes forever to get in, the screen keeps being black! but i do hear the sounds off the game. soo its stuck! how can i solf this? i updated my laptop already..

pleasee help!

14-Aug-2023 17:50:22

Quick find code: 409-410-836-66238670 Back to Top