Forums

Keyboard Concerns

Quick find code: 409-410-83-66290459

TON_618-san
Apr Member 2023

TON_618-san

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings to those who surf the Forums. I recently procured a Logitech G915 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-keyboards/g915-low-profile-wireless-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html

Is there any possibility of getting banned for using this keyboard with or without the Logitech Hub software running in the background? I'm also concerned if it's bannable to program the G keys 1-5 for different processes in game, whether to swap gear or activate an ability? I have these extra keys and I think it would be perfect to use them for Runescape.

It's a fantastic keyboard, but I don't want to play if its characteristics will get me banned. I want to keep my account and I want to assess the risk first before attempting.

Thank you much! :D
Tasteful Minimalist

16-Nov-2023 03:08:15

Terian
Jul Member 2022

Terian

Posts: 411 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Ionized,

You can map any button to your macro buttons, but if the macro inputs a combination of inputs (i.e. pressing 2 or more things at once) or anything along those lines, then it is against ToS. Plenty of people remap 1-9 to their mouse buttons, and that's perfectly fine! Enjoy
Here to help <3
Still confused?Heres some great resources:
Runescape Support | Game Suggestions

20-Nov-2023 09:59:26

Quick find code: 409-410-83-66290459 Back to Top