Forums

Game session ended bug

Quick find code: 409-410-77-66212057

Leonardo J

Leonardo J

Posts: 343 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Every time I attempt to switch world I get kicked out of the game and when I try to log in it shows that message. No matter how long I've played. This just happened to me and my session was just about 2 minutes.

This is supposed to happen every 6 hours.

I have been facing this problem since 2014.

This only happens in RS3. I don't face this problem in OSRS
hello

16-Apr-2021 21:06:55 - Last edited on 16-Apr-2021 21:11:58 by Leonardo J

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you're not using Jagex or Steam client, try switching to them. :)
If that fails, work through the solutions from support centre, and then create a ticket if needed.
Common connection solutions
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

17-Apr-2021 11:50:06

The Halo

The Halo

Posts: 215 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Leonardo J!

I understand that you're really wanting to get back to playing, but unfortunately we have to wait until JMod's can look into this further if none of these options we suggested are working. Sorry this is happening and we appreciate you're patience!
-
The Halo
-
Tech Guru - Sushi Lover

20-Apr-2021 05:15:31

Yioshi
Dec Member 2017

Yioshi

Posts: 460 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have this issue too. Been getting it for the past month or so. It makes me have to close my Client each time I hope worlds.

And because of that, I cannot do my Clan Citadel weekly buff, it's affecting my gameplay.

What are you doing to solve this guys?

20-Aug-2021 07:27:38

Still Maxie
May Member 2005

Still Maxie

Posts: 86 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I get game session has ended just trying to log in using the client. I am using the beta launcher or steam just to play. But I can't use the citadel because that involves changing worlds and that sends me right back to the log in with that message. It's about time someone fixed this!!

19-Nov-2022 16:40:20

Quick find code: 409-410-77-66212057 Back to Top